Part Time Registered Nurse Opportunity!
Compensation: $60,380.00 - $80,100.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Specialty medical practice with satellite office in Beckley is seeking a part time, qualified RN for the Beckley office. RN must possess strong leadership and organization skills. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Patient care is top priority.
Essential Job Functions
- Accountable for administration of IV procedures in a safe and accurate manner.
- Visudyne for Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) laser treatment
- Fluorescein dye and ICG IV for angiography test
- Maintains surgical schedule for surgeons.
- Advises patient of procedure, his/her physical condition requiring such a procedure and risks involved with the procedure.
- Obtain data for history and physical exam and schedule pre-operative exam with the patient s primary care physic/staff physician, PAT, etc.
- Perform the pre-operative teaching
- Schedule procedures and admission with respective hospital departments.
- Obtains lab results of testing ordered by our physicians. Review with physician and contact patient with results.
- Provide consultation to patients over the telephone after speaking to physician and appropriately document in NexTech.
- Coordinate specialty pharmacy shipments for patients appointments. Follow up on delayed shipments and resolve any shipping issues.
- Accepts direction from supervisors or physicians and adheres to established routines.
Functions within the legal limits of nursing practice.
Functions cooperatively with physicians and staff, exhibiting teamwork characteristics.
Demonstrates initiative, insight, and judgment in decision-making process.
- Assist in crash cart maintenance.
- Maintain supplies and equipment.
- Assist physician in the exam rooms and laser rooms at the end of the day and as needed.
- Provides guidance to other staff members assisting with orientation.
- Communicates pertinent information to coworkers.
- Maintains flexibility as duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
- Must be a graduate of a college or university and/or accredited school of nursing.
- Must hold a current license from the WV State Board of Nursing to practice as a registered nurse (RN) or a licensed practice nurse (LPN) in the State of WV.
- Travel to satellite offices may be required.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, hospice, infusion, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery, surgical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...