- All Medical
- $70,040.00 -95,680.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
812 Texas Hill Rd
Womens Health opening in Plymouth, New Hampshire. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Specialty: RN-Obstetrics/GYN - Travel
Locations: Plymouth, New Hampshire
Shift: 7P to 7A
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Obstetrics nurses, sometimes referred to as OB nurses, specialize in assisting doctors in the care of pregnant women and in the delivery of babies.
- They often work in the labor and delivery department in hospitals, health clinics or doctors' offices.
- Provide direct nursing care in accordance with policies, procedures and protocols
- Access, plan and evaluate patient care needs
- Assist physicians during exams and treatments
- Administers prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds and monitor vital signs
Qualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years of recent Labor and Delivery experience required
- Current BLS and ACLS
- NRP required
- Recent fetal monitoring
- Must have current New Hampshire state license
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
If you re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Health
Direct: [Click Here to Apply]
Main: [Click Here to Apply]
[Click Here to Apply] our website
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Associated topics: ambulatory, ccu, coronary, hospice, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse, registered nurse, surgical, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...