Nocturnal Nurse Practitioner needed to join a Critical Care team in Central Massachusetts- Permanent/Full-Time (Walpole)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in , Massachusetts. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
An experienced Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a Critical Care team for strictly Nocturnal Shifts in Central Massachusetts. Please see below for additional details. If interested, please refer to Job ID #46406.
- This will be a strictly Nocturnal schedule, 7:00pm-7:00am
- You will be seeing patients in the ICU and also covering a small step-down unit as well
- Please have over 2 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a hospital or critical care setting
- ACNP certification is preferred but not required for experienced NPs
- Please have an active MA license
- You will receive full benefits to go along with a competitive salary
- This is a great, family friendly community, with easy access to Hartford, Boston and NYC
Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Associated topics: advanced practice registered nurse, arnp c, cardiology, cna, fnp, midwife, nursing assistant cna, physician assistant, practice, spanish
Loading some great jobs for you...