Orthopedic Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed in north central Massachusetts- Permanent/Full-Time (Walpole)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Orthopedics opening in , Massachusetts. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
An experienced NP/PA is needed to join an Orthopedic team in northcentral Massachusetts. Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID #48517.
- You will be working a Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm schedule
- First assisting in the OR, seeing patients in the clinic, rounding in the hospital
- Will be traveling to 3 locations-All within 20 miles
- Please have at over 2 years of experience as an NP/PA
- Experience in a surgical setting and comfortable with procedures
- Must have an active MA license
- Please be able to move right to the area or within a 40 minute drive
- You will receive a competitive salary to go along with full benefits
Associated topics: arnp c, bilingual, care nurse, cns, crna, fnp, gerontological nurse practitioner, prac, rnp, splst
Loading some great jobs for you...