Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator/RNAC
Compensation: $60,190.00 - $96,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Status:Full-Time Location:The Lutheran Home at Johnstown
The Lutheran Home at Johnstown
is looking for an
(REGISTERED NURSE ASSESSMENT COORDINATOR)
- Plans, coordinates, directs, and completes documentation of all resident assessments.
- Coordinates staff in-services.
- Ensures that all personnel follow procedures for proper and complete documentation on current resident conditions.
- Conducts the MDS assessment for all residents including new admissions, annual assessment, quarterly review, and level of care and condition changes.
- Develops resident care plans for the residents and acts as a resource person for the preparation of care plans for other units.
- Serves as a consultant to the Restorative Nurse Coordinator.
- Coordinates discharge and transfers of residents in concert with the social services department.
- Coordinates and conducts care plan/interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Participates in management weekend rotation.
- Current PA RN license, two years of experience in a long term care setting, thorough understanding of MDS 3.0, PPS, and Case Mix.
- Ability to train and lead clinical staff in resident assessment criteria.
- Prior RNAC experience preferred.
This is a supervisory position that reports to the Nursing Home Administrator.
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) ###-####
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, cardiothoracic, care, coronary, intensive care, psychiatric, surgical, transitional, unit
Associated topics: asn, coronary, hospice, infusion, intensive, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse clinical, registered nurse, staff nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...