The company operates within the Health Care sector.
- Develops departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepares budgets and ensures compliance with allocated funding. Coordinate and directs internal/external audits.
- Directs and evaluates all clinical activities, including care plan development, service level determination, and complaint management to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
- Works collaboratively with physicians, administration and directors to develop streamlined operations where equipment, supplies and staff are utilized efficiently and resourcefully.
- Removes obstacles to achieving clinical quality, service excellence and financial effectiveness targets.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Master's degree or combination of Bachelor's degree and experience preferred
Associated topics: ccu, intensive care, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registered nurse, tcu, transitional