Memory Care Caregiver - CNA - Atria Aquidneck Place
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Responsibilities include providing daily living assistance to our residents with a friendly smile.
- Duties may include providing medication reminders and verbal encouragement and support to our residents.
- The Caregiver responsibilities may also include basic housekeeping and dining room duties as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training programs.
- Able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer. Atria provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria also does not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on these protected classifications. We require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination-free and harassment-free work environment.
Memory Care, Dementia, Alzheimer s, Alzheimers, certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, nurse assistant, Caregiver, care giver, RSA, r.s.a., resident service assistant, resident services assistant, personal care assistant, certified nurses aid, helper, CAN, C.N.A. nurse, nurse assistant, HHA, H.H.A., home health aide
The ideal candidate:
- Loves people
- Listens well
- Works cooperatively
- Likes to solve problems
- Comfortable with technology
- Is ethical, honest, dependable and open-minded
- Values a neat and clean appearance
- Has ability to work various schedules and shifts as needed
- Has ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Has a high school diploma, GED or 1-3 months related experience and/or training
What s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What s more, you are part of an extraordinary company one that s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 225 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
Loading some great jobs for you...