BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN).
* This is a position conducting RN home visits for our office servicing clients in Burlington County, New Jersey.
* This office services the adult and geriatric population.
* The hours are flexible Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, some weekends
* Conducting start of care visits in our client's homes
* Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments and procedures
* Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
* Following up with, executing and properly documenting doctors' orders
* Performing client assessments as necessary
* Case management and coordination
* A current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of New Jersey
* Home health experience preferred
* Experience with OASIS
* A graduate of an accredited and approved nursing program as indicated by school transcript or diploma
* Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred - HCHB a plus
* Ability to travel to cases as assigned
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu, intensive, maternal, nurse rn, staff nurse, tcu, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.