Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Capital Healthcare Solutions
is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants, driven by passion and purpose, for exciting career opportunities in Long-Term Care.? If you? re seeking competitive pay and career growth with a company that feels more like family, we encourage you to explore the details below!Why Capital?
Earn full time hours in as little as two days per week with flexible 8, 12, and 16-hour shifts!
Experience multiple working environments to grow your skills, knowledge, and expand your horizons!
Eligibility for the following top-of-the-line benefits!Benefits
- Industry leading pay rates and bonuses
- Loyalty Bonus Program
- Referral Bonuses up to $500!
- Group Healthcare Benefits
- Medical (Multiple Options)
- Dental Coverage-FREE if enrolled in Medical
- Vision Coverage-FREE if enrolled in Medical
- Short-Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Student Loan Refinancing Program
- 401(k) Plan with 4% company match
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Current?in-state CNA License
- One (1) year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist crna, associate, bsn, certified nursing assistant, cna, neighborcare, spanish, specialist, splst
Loading some great jobs for you...