We are seeking reliable registered nurses (RNs) to join our growing care team today. Our care teams have a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. We value the expertise you bring to the table, but we also provide unlimited opportunities for you to grow your nursing career.
Many of our participating facilities offer competitive pay, benefit packages, and can guarantee you hours that work with any schedule! We believe you provide the best quality care when you set your own hours, and are in control of your own schedule.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Conducting physical examinations including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status
- Administering medications and treatments
- Collaborating with other RNs in the care planning process and overseeing implementation by LPN and CNA team.
- Communicating with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documenting assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policyEducating patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Creating a positive and supportive environment as part of a dedicated team of RNs, LPNs and CNAs all working together to provide patients the kind of care we take pride inRegistered Nurse (RN)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Valid State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current CPR certification
Possible Benefits Offered:
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, and more
- Employee Referral Program
- Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchasing Power
- Perks that Work
Come see what we're all about!
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...