Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively hiring full time and part time LPN Team Members for our skilled nursing facility.
NEW HIGHER RATES!!!
* Collecting information from the residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details.
* Recording health details of residents; including vitals & temperature.
* Administering medications and injections to residents as needed.
* Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
* May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's).
* Helps residents get dressed and take care of personal hygiene.
* Monitors residents' food and liquid intake and output.
* Must be able to work as a team member.
* Experience and Proficiency with SigmaCare (EMR) preferred
* Valid NY State LPN license.
* Must be in good standing with State Registry.
* Must be willing to learn
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including inpatient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Associated topics: licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, lpn, lvn lpn, med, mtp, nurse iv, nurses, pediatrics, practical