Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking an Experienced RN Nurse Supervisor to work the 11PM-7AM overnight shift for our skilled nursing facility in Bronx, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior long term care experience, and have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group.
* Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit.
* Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
* Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
* Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
* Review Resident records & quality of care.
* Monitor overall care & review individual Residents' cases
* Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
* Represent the unit's interests with the upper level management.
* Must hold valid NYS RN License.
* 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred.
* 1 years Charge Nurse experience preferred.
* Should have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group.
* Strong computer skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, care, ccu, mhb, neonatal, nurse rn, recovery, registed, surgery
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.