Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager Sub Acute Unit
Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) for our Sub-Acute Rehab Unit in our skilled nursing facility in Bronx, NY
Apply today and join the team!
* Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
* Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
* Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
* Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
* Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
* Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
* Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
* Previous LTC experience required.
* Full time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus.
* Should work well in a team environment.
* Current New York State RN License.
* Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
* Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Should be friendly and a team worker.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, hospice, intensive, mhb, neonatal, psychiatric, registered nurse, transitional