Loading some great jobs for you...
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus
Nurse Care Managers. Three small words on their own, but when pulled together describe an important nursing role that has a huge impact within our organization. These professionals are Registered Nurses who facilitate the care during a hospital stay while coordinating with other care professionals on available resources available to meet the needs of the patients. They are the perfect blend of utilization management and care management which attribute to their success in this role.
If you are an RN with three to five years of direct patient care experience with the talent to coordinate resources for patient care, it s time to connect with us!
What you ll do:
1) Coordinate patient care while hospitalized
2) Facilitate the post acute phase
3) Connect patients with appropriate resources through collaboration with other healthcare professionals
4) Participate in clinical performance improvement activities
5) Activity involved with payers, physicians, and patients and their families
6) Completes Utilization Management and screening for patients
7) Work with insurance company for authorization of care at the appropriate setting
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program
* Experience in bedside and care coordination
* Basic Life Support (BLS) required
* Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas