RN - PRN
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Cornerstone Hospice & Palliative Care is seeking PRN Registered Nurses. At Cornerstone, we lead patient care with compassion and advocacy for comfort, dignity and choice. We are seeking professional Registered Nurses to work per-diem for our Cobb County, GA location.
SCHEDULE: As Needed -10 hour days including weekends as needed plus on call duties
- Provides services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills, in accordance with the plan of care signed by the physician. May make the initial evaluation visit to the patient. Demonstrates competency in all skills required for the agency, including, but not limited to, pain and symptom control, wound care, infusion therapy, infusion therapy device care, and aseptic technique.
- Evaluates the nursing needs of the patient. Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the patient’s plan of care in collaboration with IDT. Assesses the patient’s continual care needs. Addresses all problems in the plan of care or documents rationale for not doing so.
- Initiates diagnostic and palliative nursing procedures as appropriate to the patient’s care and safety. Makes referrals to other disciplines as indicated by the patient’s needs or documents rationale for not doing so.
- Observes signs and symptoms and reports to physician and/or other appropriate health professional as often as needed, or upon changes in the patient’s condition.
- Teaches, supervises and counsels the patient and family regarding home nursing procedures and other care needs as appropriate to the patient’s condition. Utilizes agency educational material as appropriate.
- Develops, prepares and maintains individualized patient care visit records that reflect the patient’s plan of care with accuracy, timeliness, and according to policies. Submits accurate documentation within 24 hours of visit.
- Valid Georgia RN license.
- Minimum one year of clinical experience. Hospice experience a plus!
- Valid Georgia driver’s license and required auto liability insurance.
Cornerstone Hospice & Palliative Care of Georgia, a division of Cornerstone Health Services, Inc of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived, race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our leadership team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
To Learn more about Cornerstone Hospice a division of Cornerstone Health Services, Inc., please visit our website: https://web.cshospice.org/ Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...