The company operates within the Health Care sector.
- Achieve company and facility clinical indicators
- Achieve facility goals for annual state survey ensure nursing programs are provided for the facility
- Facilitate and sustain effective Interdisciplinary Team walking rounds per protocol
- Promote clinical and revenue improvements through effective participation in the PPS care management process
- Promote clinical and revenue improvements through Part B and other services (therapy)
- Effectively manage nursing hours
- Ensures that all nursing documentation timely, accurate, and complete
- Timely and effectively integrate all identified company, regional initiatives or best practices into operations
- Ensure that licensed staff completes clinical and medication administration competency skills checklist upon hire, annually, and as needed to maintain proficiencies
- Experience to include a minimum of two (2) years as a supervisor in a hospital, long-term care facility, or other related health care facility.
- Experience to include a minimum of two (2) to three (3) years' training experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
- Current, unencumbered, active RN license in the working state.
- Must be licensed in accordance with state & federal laws.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write the English clearly.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative officer, administrative staff, beverage, chief operations officer, document, facilities, food, operation, records management