Clinical Nurse Manager - Mix and Mingle Hiring Event
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
We love our patients. We think you will, too.
Excel as the superior nurse, mentor and clinical expert you are-and have a dramatic impact on the lives of our patients and their families. In this vital role, you will coordinate ESRD patient care and services (trend lab values, track metrics on vital signs, weight, outcome management, etc.). You will provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and well being.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Date: Thursday, December 5th
Time: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Event Location: DaVita Bronxchester, 34 Marconi Street, Bronx, NY 10461
DaVita will be hosting a Hiring Event in an informative & fun Mix & Mingle style in the Bronx, and we would love to have you join us!
Attendees at the Mix & Mingle Hiring Event will have a chance to:
Learn more about Home program opportunities
Ask questions of our leaders during a 'Town Hall' style format
Mingle with local leaders and teammates in a casual & fun environment
New CNM Teammates are eligible to receive a $15,000 bonus!
* Please bring a copy of your resume*
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Clinical Nurse Manager:
* A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
* B.S.N degree from accredited school of nursing required
* Current RN license in state of practice required with no Board of Nursing disciplinary actions
* Minimum of 12 months' clinical nursing experience
* Minimum of 6 months' experience in providing nursing care to patients on maintenance dialysis required
* Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
* Supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and ability to supervise required
* CPR certification required
* CNN or CDN certification strongly preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to to learn more or apply.
3525 White Plains RdSuite A, Bronx, New York, 10, United States of America
Associated topics: advanced practice registered nurse, anesthetist crna, aprn, associate, bsn, clinical, midwife, np, spanish, specialis
Loading some great jobs for you...