Required skills & experience (the must haves to be considered):
1) Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
2) One (1) year experience as a RN
3) Recent Home Health experience; if Home Health is not recent, the candidate must have at least 3 years' experience in that field.
4). Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
What You Need to Know:
1) Amazing benefits and generous PTO
2) Hourly rates above national average
3) Growing company that retains family-like organizational culture
4) Various locations available in all 5 boroughs
5) Schedule: 8am-5pm M-F
Associated topics: asn, bsn, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse clinical, recovery, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...