Licensed Practical Nurse / Registered NursePart-time / Summer / Northwest ConnecticutMajor Responsibilities:
To work with and support students with special needs, in a public school-based educational program, located in the Litchfield area.
The Licensed Practical Nurse / Registered Nurse
works under the supervision of the Director, Special Services.Qualifications:
- Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse- Valid Connecticut nursing certification/license required
- Availability to work specific hours
- Experience working with children with special needs a plus
- Desire to be part of a close-knit, educational team
- Regular and consistent attendance is considered an essential function of this position
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Ability to lift minimum of 25+ pounds
Interested applicants should visit to apply. Human Resources EdAdvanceP.O. Box 909Litchfield, CT06759-0909
Closing Date of Application: Position Open Until Filled
Anticipated Start Date: ASAPEdAdvance IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
Associated topics: license, licensed, licensed practical nurse, lvn lpn, med surg, mtp, nurse i, nurses, practical nurse lpn, vocational