The LPN/LVN administers skilled nursing services to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the client, family and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director and Supervising RN.
LPN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Must hold a current and unencumbered Practical Nursing License in the state which you intended to work.
2. Must possess current CPR certification.
3. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
4. LPN/LVN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
5. Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.Overview
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include: