Indianapolis IN Group Adding Allergist
We are currently scheduling interviews for an Allergist to join a group practice in Indianapolis, IN.
- Responsible for managing patient health problems related to allergies, asthma and immunology
- Work independently and collaboratively with nursing staff
- Perform history and physical exams for new and established patients
- Prescribe appropriate medications and order diagnostic/laboratory tests in accordance with patient's needs
- Develop care plans and implement treatment plans based on clinical decisions
- Responsible for ordering and supervision of allergy immunotherapy, treatment of adverse reactions to immunotherapy/immunizations, drug challenges, drug desensitization, food challenges, and cluster and rush immunotherapy
- Oversee pulmonary function testing, epicutaneous and intradermal skin testing and immunization administration
Indianapolis/Marion County is the 12th largest city in the United States, and it is by-far one of our country?s most livable big cities. For those who reside and work here, our Indianapolis has a quality about it that makes even the heart of a bustling downtown feel like home. Visitors are drawn from all over the globe to enjoy our top-notch professional sports venues, a thriving convention industry and numerous cultural attractions. And when they arrive, they too experience the Hoosier character and hospitality that make Indianapolis special.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, sports