Registered Nurse (RN Adult Skilled Nursing )
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Registered Nurses (RN)to provide high quality Adult Skilled Nursing Services to adult patients in a home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
We off a great pay structure: (Below based on $42.00 per visit pay rate.)
* $42.00 per visits
* $105.00 per Admission Weekdays
* $126.00 per admission on Weekends
* Pay for Mileage.
* Full time receives a $500.00 sign on bonus.
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse (RN):
* Looking for Nurses with Med-surge background, Behavioral Health and New grads.
* Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice.
* Must have at least 6 months of experience in a hospital or home setting.
* Current CPR certification.
* Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their home.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN):
* One to one patient care in a home environment
* Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated adult patients
* Patient assessments, coordination of care
* Health promotion, teaching, and training of family members
* Must be able to work one weekend per month. ( paid above and beyond )
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN):
* Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance*
* 2 Weeks Vacation*
* 1 Week Sick time
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
* Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
* 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
* Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
* Flexible Scheduling.
* Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
* benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care, hospice, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychatric, surgery, tcu, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...