POSITION TITLE:Senior Director of Nursing
POSITION LOCATION:Worcester, MA
Reporting to the CNO this position will oversee and mentor all of the Directors/Managers of the Speciality Units to include ER, Women's Services, ICU, Cardiovascular Service Line, PCU, and Behavioral Health. Currently 12 Total responsibility for 350 FTEs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provides leadership and oversight to the continuum of care achieving and sustaining high quality and service while being a low-cost provider.
- Develops and implements initiatives to expand and maximize the effectiveness of the Services, including targeted performance improvement initiatives for all areas.
- Promotes the development and implementation of best practices and the cultivation of a highly efficient patient flow process.
- Collaborates with the nursing and medical staff leadership on issues related to service delivery, technology and equipment, capital planning, revenue generation and enhancement, and all other related administrative matters.
- Coordinates resources to meet patient care demands. Ensures programs and services are in compliance with hospital and corporate policies as well as federal, state and local agency regulations.
- A Master's Degree is required (MSN, MBA, MHA, etc.) with a BSN
- Minimum 5 years Nursing Leadership experience in an Acute Care Hospital
We are seeking a proven Nursing leader with at least 5 years Acute Care Hospital Leadership over multiple units including some of the units listed in the job description. Experience does not have to include all of them but Critical Care or PCU oversight experience is needed. Candidates must have a BSN and a Master's Degree (MSN, MBA, MHA or related).
Associated topics: ad, care, community, endowment, facebook, festival, government, hospital, mba, regulatory