As a Registered Nurse / RN at Golden LivingCenters, you will ensure that our patients get the care they need and that we have the necessary resources to provide it. Your hard work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue providing the highest quality healthcare possible. As an Registered Nurse / RN, you will have direct impact on the quality of care that our patients receive and will do what it takes to provide the highest quality care.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process. Identify needs and provide input for discharge planning and follow-up throughout the length of stay
- Assist with the development of an individualized plan of care in collaboration with the resident/responsible party and interdisciplinary care team
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost-efficiently with focus on resident-centered outcomes by utilizing all appropriate, available resources for resident, family or responsible party counseling and discharge planning. Work in collaboration with physician and other health care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing the plan of care
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practice
- SIGN-ON Bonuses
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement plan
- Vacation and Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more
- We offer excellent compensation, great benefits, and a great team!
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Indiana.
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed nursing staff is required to obtain their CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care unit, domiciliary, intensive, nurse, psychatric, registed, tcu, unit