- Health Quest
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
387 Gipsy Trail Rd
Health Quest was formed through an affiliation of four hospitals: Northern Dutchess Hospital (Rhinebeck, NY), Putnam Hospital Center (Carmel, NY), Sharon Hospital (Sharon, CT) and Vassar Brothers Medical Center (Poughkeepsie, NY). Health Quest also includes affiliated healthcare providers Health Quest Medical Practice and The Heart Center. Together, these hospitals and healthcare providers have devoted themselves to the development of clinical specialties and medical programs and services.
We also count among our partners long-term care facilities, a free-standing radiation oncology center, urgent care centers, a multi-specialty medical practice and a home care service.
HEALTH QUEST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Collaborates with the Nurse Manager to assess, plan, implement and evaluate all aspects of the nursing unit. Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, assumes responsibility and accountability for the oversight of patient care, staff orientation, education, staff competencies and quality improvement in a way that is consistent with the philosophy, goals, policies and procedures of the Nursing Department and Hospital Administration. This position will be delegated additional responsibilities in the absence of the Nurse Manager. Population served based on scope of services in the department.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required, or matriculation in a program within 6 months of hire.
* Minimum of five (5) years' RN experience.
* Minimum of three (3) years' charge or experience.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
* Demonstrate leadership, managerial ability and the application of good interpersonal relationships and principles.
* Ability to apply principles of leadership and human relations in the overall supervision and coordination of patient care and personnel.
License, Registration, or Certification Requirements:
* Current NYS Registered Nurse (RN) License in good standing
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certified.
* Certifications such as ACLS, PALS, or NRP as required by clinical unit.
* PREFER: Current National Specialty Certification or completed within one (1) year of hire.
BSN req ACLS /PALS 5 yrs exp as RN/ prior charge exp speciality cert with in 1 yr
12-8 Mon-Fri weekends /Holiday as needed
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, ccu, coronary, infusion, psychiatric, registed, staff nurse, surgery
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...