Chief Nursing Officer - Allegheny Valley Hospital (Apple Valley)
Compensation: $164,410.00 - $164,410.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Loading some great jobs for you...
Thank you for your interest in employment at a Highmark Health company. Highmark Health uses an online application process. If you participate in the online application process through this Workday site, your personal information will be collected, including but not limited to data such as your resume and resume content, education, contact information, address, city, postal code, country, phone number, email address, IP address, as well as any other personal information you choose to provide. As part of the online application process, we will provide details such as how we will use the data that we collect and where such information is processed. We will also ask for your consent to use the data for purposes contained in the Highmark Health Data Protection Statement and the GDPR Data Protection Consent for Job Applicants, and for all other permissible purposes.
Chief Nursing Officer - Allegheny Valley Hospital
Allegheny Valley Hospital Company :
Allegheny Health NetworkJob Description :
Provides leadership at the executive level for the organization's nursing services and assists in the development of the organization's strategic plan.
- Leads direct reports in delivering high quality care to patients.
- Collaborates with the hospital leadership and medical staff to identify, develop and execute clinical care of current and future programs.
- Ensures continued compliance with and promotion of nursing practice commiserate with Magnet Designation as applicable to the facility.
- Develops, communicates and executes a strategy supporting a robust staffing plan and standards of patient care and services that meet patient care delivery needs of the organization.
- Serves as a member of the Chief Nurse Council of Allegheny Health Network.
- In collaboration with system level nurse executives, creates, executes and refines system and hospital level strategies that address specific initiatives including: Quality, safety and value of patient care, Patient experience, Service Excellence, Recruitment and retention, Evidence based education, training and competencies, Financial management
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to nursing services and healthcare.
- Master's degree in related field
- Current PA licensure as an RN or license eligible in Pennsylvania
- Ten years progressive management experience
- MSN, DNP or PhD in Nursing or Education
- National ANCC certification or obtained within one year of employment
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at ...@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice
Highmark Health and its subsidiaries and affiliates comprise a national health and wellness organization that employs more than 40,000 people and serves nearly 50 million Americans in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. The organization includes businesses in health insurance, health care delivery, managed vision care, retail eyewear and eye care services, eyewear manufacturing, dental solutions, health risk solutions, and innovative, technology-based solutions. Highmark Health is the parent of Highmark Inc., Allegheny Health Network, HM Health Solutions, and HM Home and Community Services LLC.
Associated topics: critical care, deputy, director of nursing, lead, manager, memory, nmh, nursing manager, officer, rgn
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...