HOME CARE ASSISTANCE CORAL GABLES
Job Title: Caregiver
Provides companionship and care for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.
Depending on the client s needs, the following responsibilities may be assigned and may change as the client s needs change:
- Assist clients with ADL care, which includes bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming and transferring.
- Prepare meals following clients prescribed dietary restrictions and the Balanced Care Method.
- Change bed linens, wash and iron laundry, and clean clients homes (no more than 20% of time).
- Conduct basic errands, such as grocery shopping.
- Provide companionship to clients in a caring manner.
- Incorporate aspects of the Balanced Care Method into your clients care (e.g., go for a walk, visit the local
senior center, play a board game).
- Provide transportation services.