Home Health Aide Weekends $10.50-$14.00/hr
Employment Type: Part-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for people that are driven to succeed in multiple areas, willing to learn, and have a positive attitude. Becoming a Home Instead Senior CAREGiver provides you with a career that nurtures your soul, by enhancing the lives of aging seniors and their families. If you ready for a caring and compassionate career, we invite you to apply! Our CAREGivers become a part of our championship team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community in Marion County. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. This is a place where CAREGivers can really make a difference and feel good about what they do. Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.
All of our CAREGiver employment is Part Time and focuses on keeping our employees scheduled within their availability. We offer variable hours and Block Schedules that range from 4hrs to 12hrs, including mornings, afternoons, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays. If your purpose is applying for a career that will help satisfy your desire to serve others, we would love to hear from you!
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver (Home Health Aide):
- Companionship and socialization
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with ambulatory needs
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Incidental Transportation
- Specialized Alzheimer’s Care
- Use of agency Operating Software
Creating Careers for CAREGivers:Home Instead Senior Care invests in our CAREGivers to support them in providing the best care available to seniors in our community. The relationships our CAREGivers create with our clients are priceless and we know how much they value the care that their CAREGiver brings. If you become part of our excellent CAREGiver Team, you receive the following opportunities:
- Must be at least 21 years or older
- Complete and determined eligible: Level 2 AHCA criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Have a reliable vehicle with A/C
- Have a minimum availability of 20 hours per week, including 2 weekend days per month
- Ability to lift 25lbs, bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach, push, pull, and carry
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Starting Hourly Wage of $10.50/hour- Eligible for an increase to $11.00/hour after successful completion of 90 Day Probationary period*
- Competitive pay which includes recognition for acuity of clients* ($11.00-$14.00/hr after successful completion of 90 Day Probationary period.*)
- Time and a half pay for all recognized holidays worked.
- Earned CAREGiver Vacation Paid Time Off**
- Annual CAREGiver Bonus Plan
- Weekend on-call pay stipend for participating individuals.
- Annual performance appraisal.
- Mileage Pay when transporting Clients for their personal business.
- Direct Deposit
- Variable work schedule.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match if you qualify after one years service.
- World class paid training and ongoing education.
- Paid two day New Hire Orientation before CAREGiver is scheduled to take a Client.
- A free Home Instead Polo shirt upon completion of new hire orientation.
- Rewards and recognition including CAREGiver of the year award.
- Semi- Annual meetings with quest speakers, fun and food.
- 24/7 support from our office team including assistance from our General Manager/Registered Nurse.
- As your employer, we handle all tax withholding, bonding and liability insurance, obtaining clients, scheduling and coverage support.
- Our office is recognized for its leadership in our community and State with issues impacting our employees and clients. We participate in the annual Alzheimer's walk, and are members, in good standing, of various Ocala and Marion County business and civic organizations.
*.Must meet all requirements during 90 Day probationary period, to be eligible for wage increase.
** Must meet all requirements after for eligibility, effective 1/1/20
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...