Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) | 16-20/hr |
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Ready to take control of your schedule AND earn more?
IntelyCare isn t just another nurse staffing agency! We are designed to offer you the best of both worlds: flexibility and higher pay. Flexibility in where you work and when you work. Like the night shift? We ve got that. Want to work just Sundays to earn extra money. We ve got plenty of weekend shifts. Willing to travel a little farther from home? We offer travel bonuses to facilities a little further away. We don t ask you for any long-term commitments. Build your schedule shift by shift.
We focus exclusively on providing health care professionals to the post-acute world Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring health care provider and have a minimum of 6 months of experience then we encourage you to apply.
As a W-2 employee of IntelyCare, we will pay you weekly for shifts you work, offer direct deposit, contribute to your payroll taxes, offer workers compensation insurance and even the chance to participate in health care benefits if you qualify.
We re looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
to work in our skilled nursing facilities near New Castle, PA.Why work at IntelyCare?
We re a nurse-centric business, so your experience means everything to us. We have designed IntelyCare to give you the power to shape how and where you work.
- Easy-to-Use Mobile App: Browse and pick up shifts, check in and out of shifts, and get paid, all through our app. No nagging phone calls from an agency rep.
- Schedule Flexibility: Work where you want and when you want. Browse the shifts that fit your schedule. We will even recommend shifts via the app that fit your preferences.
- Competitive Pay: We only hire the best and we pay the best. Plus, your paycheck is automatically deposited into your bank account on a weekly basis
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Description
- Performs various direct patient care activities in a nursing home environment under the supervision of a r Nurse.
- Assists patients in dressing or undressing, bathing, or eating.
- Collects non-invasive body fluid specimens or gathers vital signs but does not start or administer intravenous fluids.
- Aids physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if needed.
- Documents patient interactions as needed.
- Reports to a registered nurse, charge Nurse, or manager.
Requires applicable certified nursing assistant (CNA) state license. Minimum 6 months experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital setting.
Submission to a state required background check.
Associated topics: aprn, certified nursing, english, family medicine, family nurse practioner, physician assistant, prac, prn, spanish, splst
Loading some great jobs for you...