Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Staffing, Per Diem, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Glen Ellyn, IL, 60137- All Shifts Available!
Looking for flexible hours and a chance to gain experience to increase earning potential? Dedicated to caring for others? Interim HealthCare of Chicago employees benefit from excellent training and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Join a dynamic team of health care professionals committed to improving lives. Apply today and learn more about our current openings. All shifts are available!
Reporting to the Clinical Supervisor and Charge Nurse, the Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN will be responsible for:
- Managing a fluctuating case load during your shift.
- Performing head to toe assessments, reconciling medications, orienting the patient to care experience.
- Ensuring that care delivery follows the plan of treatment as directed by the ordering physician established standards of practice.
- Develops and maintains patient relationships to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Recognizes changing patient conditions and emergency situations and appropriately intervene.
- Follow established protocols on the unit.
- Collaborates with other disciplines to ensure safe and timely care.
- Attend team meetings, training, and assists teammates as needed.
- Provide care and service with the Interim HealthCare of Chicago client service philosophy.