Registered Nurse /Case Manager for Home Health Visits -
in Westmoreland County
Are you a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) looking for a change? Looking to start making a difference in each and every day in the lives of those you provide care to? Do you need a new career opportunity that not only offers flexibility but also ensures stability with a healthcare company that has been providing care and taking care of clients' needs for the past 50 years? If you answered yes to any of those then Interim HealthCare is that healthcare company that you have been looking for!
Duties of RN Case Manager include but are not limited to:
- Managing the care of defined caseload to facilitate the healthcare team's efficient and effective achievement of patient outcomes in accordance with the patient's plan of care.
- Providing patient care and coordinating the services of a multidisciplinary team in collaboration with the patient's physician.
- Completing initial and on-going comprehensive assessments of the patient's needs and requests at appropriate time points assigned. Initiating the plan of care and revising as necessary.
- Providing those services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing and current license as a Registered nurse RN
- Prior home health, or acute care nursing experience: ICU, ER, Med Surge
- IV Therapy/Phlebotomy skills required
- Wound Care experience required
- Computer skills
- Strong clinical and assessment skills
- Compassionate and patient-focused, positive attitude
- Reliable transportation and able to travel within Pittsburgh area-your suburb
- Ability to work full time day shift Monday to Friday with some on call
- Strong documentation skills
- Able to work in Westmoreland County
- RN - R.N. - RNC - Registered Nurse - home healthcare CCRN - APRN - ACRN CPN - HIPAA - JCAHO - DOH - DHS - DCS Compliance - home care Long Term Care LTC Regional Nurse Nurse Consultant - Quality Care
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- AVA Rewards and Recognition program-
- Reimbursement for mileage
- Rewarding opportunity -closer to home
We are Interim Healthcare of Pittsburgh, PA. Interim has been recognized for outstanding clinical outcomes in our region, 4.5 stars for quality by CMS.
We are part of Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966. We are the nation's oldest health care franchise company. At the core of this longevity and success is a network of over 300 independently owned franchises and their commitment to providing the most compassionate and professional care available in the communities they serve. With over 43,000 healthcare professionals across 44 states, Interim provide nurses, therapists, aides, and other health care personnel to approximately 173,000 people annually. Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
Join our dedicated team of compassionate nurses that make a difference in their patients lives every single day. Provide one on one nursing care at the place where our patients are happiest, in their own home. Experience the satisfaction that our nurses do, having the time to teach their patients to improve their health and independence after an illness, surgery or hospitalization, while working closely with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, social workers, and home Health aides.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Pittsburgh
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Compensation Type: Annually
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, hospice, infusion, intensive, intensive care, mhb, nurse rn, tcu, transitional