Job Description RN/ Registered Nurse | Part-Time | Hospice/ Facility Staffing Interim HealthCareJob Requirements
is looking for a caring RN / Registered Nurse
like you to join our team!
As a Registered Nurse (RN)
with us, you will join our dedicated team of nurses to provide teaching, IV therapy, medication management and other types of skilled care, including wound care, to patients in their homes. Help us lead the charge in improving the patient care experience and help us continue to give clients the opportunity to maintain their dignity and receive quality care in their homes. Our registered nurses
thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well.Job RequirementsMinimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in the state of North Carolina.
- Twelve (12) months of accumulated experience as a registered nurse within the last five (5) years or, if no experience within the last five (5) years, evidence of current (within the last 12 months) clinical knowledge as deemed appropriate by the DHCS.
- If a new graduate, 1200 verified hours of employment as a graduate or registered nurse within the last twelve (12) months or evidence of completion of a company-approved Preceptor Program.
- If a state standard exists that is higher than these education/experience requirements, the state standard supersedes these qualifications
- One (1) year of hospice experience (preferred).
- Able to provide proof of valid driver s license if applicable.
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) include driving vehicle.
- Experience with g-tub/ vent/ trach and suction other machines.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:Job Benefits
This position also requires:
- Active North Carolina RN License.
- One year of hospice/ facility staffing experience.
- BLS / CPR Card.
- Updated Immunization Records
- Trach/ Gtube/ Ventilator experience (preferred)
Background Screen and Drug Screen
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Training
- Paid Weekly
Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience and help us continue to give clients the opportunity to maintain their dignity and receive quality care in their homes! Our Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well!
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Durham
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu, infusion, maternal, neonatal, psychiatric, registed, staff nurse