LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Under the supervision of Hospice nurses, the Hospice aide provides direct patient care and services as established in the patient's Plan of Care. The Hospice Aide must be compassionate, mature and able to handle the needs of a Hospice patient and their family. This employee must also have access to a dependable vehicle and be willing to travel to see patients.Additional Details
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
As noted by independent analysts, LHC Group consistently outperforms the industry in the percentage of our locations rating four stars or more. We are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.QualificationsLicense Requirements
- Current CPR certification requirements.
Additional State Specific Requirements
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- MS - Successful completion of a competency evaluation
- Mature and able to deal effectively with the demands of a hospice aide position.
- Must be able to read, write, and carry out directions promptly and accurately.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care, ccu, coronary, psychatric, recovery, registered nurse, surgery, transitional