Maxim Healthcare is looking to hire a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for second shift at a nursing home in Spartanburg, SC. This facility is looking for agency staff to fill in open shifts each week. You will provide assistance to patients with daily living tasks, under the supervision of a registered nurse.
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Hours: 3pm - 11pm
Schedule: 5 days a week (every other weekend)
Pay: $13 per hour
- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
- Giving patients important social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Other Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) duties as assigned.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Licensure for South Carolina
- Minimum one year of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) experience required, based on state requirements.
- CPR certification (Basic Life Support through American Heart Association)
- Copy of updated Physical, (preferred)
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray. (preferred)
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: aprn, arnp c, assessments, cardiology, care nurse, family, family nurse practioner, midwife, nursing assistant cna, practitioner