Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Registered Nurses (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work with a pediatric patient located in the Woodbridge area. Experience working with G-Tubes, Trachs and Vents is required. The shifts with this patient will be 12 hour night shifts Friday - Sunday.
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Skills Required: G-Tube, Trach, Vent
Days: 3 Nights per week
Hours: 6:30PM - 6:30AM
The qualified RN or LPN will assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care, under the supervision of a Clinical Supervisor. The RN or LPN will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current RN or LPN License in the state of VA
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS level CPR card.
- Current experience working with G-tube, Trach, Vent
- Current Pediatric Experience
- One year prior nursing experience as LPN or RN
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: lead, licensed, licensed vocational nurse, lvn lpn, med, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurse lpn, pediatrics, practical nurse