Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.Job ID
Einstein/Resnick - BronxPosting Date
- * Performs MRI imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions in accordance with accepted standards of practice and protocols of the individual site Radiologist.
- * Operates a 3T Philips Ingenia Elition MRI Unit during patient imaging
- * Completes Patient Screening, explains the procedure to the patient.
- * Maintains patient care, comfort and safety during transport to and from the coach and during the exam.
- * Maintains technical competency through continued education and participation in company sponsored training programs.
- * Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, administers contrast agents according to site-specific protocols.
- * Cooperates with facility healthcare personnel and complies with facility policies and procedures.
- * Completes necessary administrative tasks.
- * Follows quality assurance guidelines and conducts QA measurements.
- * Complies with all safety policies and regulations.
- * Performs additional duties as required.
- * Graduate of an approved two-year Radiologic Technology program or equivalent.
- * Applicants should have certification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- * Must be licensed by the State of New York
- * Must be certified to perform venipuncture
- * Must be CPR certified
Founded in 1955, the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Einstein) is one of the nation's premier institutions for medical education, basic research and clinical investigation. A full-time faculty of some 2,000 conducts research, teaches, and delivers health care in every major biomedical specialty. The college has some 730 medical students, 193 Ph.D. students, 106 MD/Ph.D. students and 275 postdoctoral fellows.
Einstein's major strength, in addition to training physicians and scientists, is its science. During fiscal year 2015, the faculty's consistently high level of scientific achievement resulted in the awarding of more than $150 million in peer-reviewed grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Einstein is part of Montefiore Medicine Academic Health System, an integrated academic delivery system comprising seven campuses, including 8 hospitals, a multi-county ambulatory network, a new state-of-the art "hospital without beds", a skilled nursing facility, school of nursing, home health agency, and the state's first freestanding emergency department. As the University Hospital for the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore is a premier academic health system, employing Einstein's clinical faculty and training Einstein's medical students, over 1,300 residents, 420 allied health students, and 1,600 nursing students annually.
We have also been recognized by Forbes as one of the country's best midsize employers in 2019. Forbes ranked Einstein in the top overall nationally among midsize employers. Einstein ranked 3rd within the education category in New York State and 9th nationally among all midsize education employers.
The Albert Einstein College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Einstein seeks candidates whose skills, and personal and professional experience, have prepared
Associated topics: ascp, laboratory, medical lab science, medical laboratory science, mls, mlt, pathology, scientist, technician iii, technologist
Loading some great jobs for you...