The employer is a provider of higher education.
- Program and curriculum design and development;
- Faculty selection and professional development;
- Instructional quality;
- Budget and fiscal management;
- Administration and resource management;
- Program evaluation and assessment;
- Community relations;
- Student relations.
- Nursing and related health profession curriculum design, course and syllabi development and of appropriate and effective teaching materials and methods;
- Classroom and laboratory teaching effectiveness;
- Research methodology and in evaluation of academic program effectiveness;
- Leading and directing faculty and staff in a higher education environment;
- Management of operating budgets and plans;
- Strong information technology literacy skills;
- Effective oral and written communications.
Associated topics: admin, assistant director, care manager, critical, director, director of nursing, manager, nurse manager, officer, services manager