A top HHC facility in the Bronx is looking to add a few ER RNs to their staff on a contract basis.
Currently day and night shifts are available for an immediate start date. RNs must have a valid license in NY and be open to working 2-3 shifts a week.
This is a 13 week contract however the facility has a strong tendency to extend these contracts past the original end date. This contract may result in being in the facility for at least a year.
Nurses 24/7 offers the top pay packages for qualified nurses on either straight or travel rates. The openings will not last long and will surely close within a few days.
Please apply immediately and one of our recruiters will be in contact with you.Duties and Responsibilities:Accountability
Must practice in accordance with the standard of nursing practice at all times.Individual client job descriptions with units specific requirements and instructions are generally available at each facility. Nurses are expected to review these upon assignment.Required Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- A minimum of one-year current experience (within a year) as an R.N. in the specialty they are applying for.
- Current active Registered Nurse license in the state of assignment without disciplinary action.
- Must maintain a current American Heart Association BLS(ACLS, NRP, PALS if applicable)
- Must pass all prerequisite screening requirements (testing, medical and criminal, etc).
- Interpersonal and communication skills/ team player.
- Maintain professional level of conduct as per hospital policy and Nurses24/7 code of conduct.
- Premium Pay !!!
- Daily Pay Available (Direct Deposit or Cash Card)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or Check)
- Per Diem, Local Short and Long term Contracts and Travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- View your Schedule, Payroll and Add Availability Online
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Other Bonus Programs
- Free CEUs
- Professional and General Liability Coverage Reimbursement
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
- Corporate Furnished Housing / Lodging Per-Diem (For those who qualify)
- Travel Expense Allowance (For those who qualify)
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance (For those who qualify)
Associated topics: ambulatory, care unit, hospice, maternal, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, surgical, transitional, unit