Performs Diagnostic Radiographic, Cat Scan, Mammography, Bone Density, Ultra Sound or Special Procedures according to department protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers and is successful in the accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in PI/ QC activities. Assists in Maintaining Performance Improvement Program. Oversees radiology area and/or staff in Manager's / Director's absence. Maintains department supplies. Promotes teamwork and good customer service.Does scheduling for assigned sub departments and maintains supplies and equipment for assigned sub department. Responsible for Processing and transmission of Images to PACS.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Licensure and fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
2. Effective July 1, 2017appropriate national certifications in two modalities required.
3. Current BCLS (AHA).
4. Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations.
5. One year of Acute Clinical Radiography preferred.
6. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT or ABHES.
7. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...