We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapy Assistant to work per diem for our company. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Physical Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
* Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
* Document resident care in accordance with Peoplefirst, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
* Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
* Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
* Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
* Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
* Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
* Current and valid state PTA license or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
* CPR certification (when required).
* Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Associated topics: activity therapist, clinician, inpatient, lactation, movement disorder, orthopedic, physical, rehab, therapist, therapist physical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...