RN 3-11pm (Shift Diffs Available) FREE Teladoc Daily Pay
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Join our team at Wildewood Downs and make a difference. Columbia's premier Retirement Community is now accepting applications for Full Time RNs to work 3-11p. Shift Diffs Available!
Must have current state licensure.
If you have completed your RN license within the past 6 months, you may be eligible for our Education Investment Scholarship Program worth up to $2,500.
We offer PTO Cash Out, Daily Pay, Free Teladoc and more!Experience and Skills:
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse in good standing.
- Certification in CPR, AED, and First Aid
- High school diploma or GED required
- Four year college or university degree desired
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality
- This position is very active and requires frequent standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and climbing.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Must be able to lift or carry weight up to 50 lbs. and ability to push up to 250 lbs. independently.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- This position regularly requires long hours and frequent night and weekend work.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical/Dental/Vision insurance (Full Time positions)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Shift Differentials AvailableJob Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...