CMA/ Medication Care Manager
Sunrise Senior Living in Leawood, KS
- Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health - Nursing Assistant/Patient Care Technician
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $25,290.00 - 31,220.00 / Year*
- Sunrise Team Member
CERTIFIED MEDICATION AIDE *KS CMA REQURIED*
Hourly Wage: $15.00
Shift/Hours: Days, Evening, Overnight
- Administration of medications
- Documentation of medication administration
- Providing resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, 'to champion the quality of life for all senior in accordance with federal, state and local standards
- Promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents in accordance to the Sunrise Senior Living policies to
- High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- Medication Management certified
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors
- You must be able to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest, have the ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations and possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Associated topics: care technician, certified, certified medication aide, chha, labor delivery, lds, maternity, nac, patient care technician, pct
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Leawood, KS!