Registered Nurse Private Duty
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Loading some great jobs for you...
You can apply by texting TSC to 97211!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an expanding home health care company? Are you eager to prove yourself, be valued and grow? It is in your best interest to apply and hear more about what we have to offer!
Vivicare, a Team Select Companyâ s mission is to take every opportunity to do right by all. We believe our people and culture genuinely make us unique and are the foundation for our leadership in the healthcare space. We focus on fostering a collaborative environment that differentiates us and has allowed us to be recognized as a Best Place to Work and Home Care Elite Top Agency. Join our growing Vivicare Family and discover a dynamic company where youâ re able to make a positive impact. We encourage you to inquire about becoming a part of our team!Responsibilities
Vivicare is looking for Registered Nurses to join the Vivicare Family. Our nurses are responsible for documenting and providing skilled nursing care to our patients, following the developed plan of care and the patientâ s physician orders for each of our patients; while adhering to confidentiality and professional boundaries.
- Furnish services, treatments and diagnostic and preventive procedures as assigned per the plan of care, following agency policies.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes.
- Assist the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Observe signs and symptoms and report to the physician and registered nurse reactions to treatments, including drugs and changes in the patient's physical or emotional condition.
- Inform physician and other personnel of changes in the patientâ s condition and needs.
- Teach and counsel the patient and family/significant others regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems of the patient at home.
- Attend staff meetings, patient care conferences and in-services as scheduled.
- Participate in patient care conferences to discuss the need for involvement of other members of the health team, such as physical therapist or speech language pathologist.
- Observe confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information
- Complete and submit OASIS assessments, reassessments, and transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and change in condition following Agency defined time frames.
- Complete documentation and paperwork promptly per Agency policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- One (1) year nursing experience, preferred.
- 1 year of previous pediatric experience.
- Maintains a current CPR certification.
- Direct Deposit
- Monthly Schedules
- Flexible Schedules with Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Voluntary Insurance Packages
- Paid Time Off
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting
- Opportunity to learn new skills.
Team Select Home Care reserves the right to change the above job description and qualifications without notice. Team Select Home Care will not discriminate against the candidate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other status protected by law. Team Select Home Care is an employment-at-will employer.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...