Psychiatric/Mental Health RN
Compensation: $69,820.00 - $96,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Psychiatric/Mental Health Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Psychiatric/Mental Health Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing nursing care for patients of all ages with mental illness or mental distress. The Psychiatric RN will assess patients, write a care plan, monitor progress, and work alongside a team of mental health professionals and medical staff that includes social workers, psychiatrists, therapists, and physicians.
1+ year of recent Psychiatric/Mental Health RN experience is required
*Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
For over 17 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent specialty experience
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
Associated topics: bsn, care, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care, neonatal, recovery, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...