\" alt=\"Everyone is a Caregiver\" width=\"\"1000\"\" height=\"\"100\"\" />
At UMass Memorial Health Care, Everyone is a Caregiver regardless of title. Exceptional patient care, academic excellence and leading-edge research make UMass Memorial the premier health care system of Central and Western Massachusetts, and a place where we can help you build the career you deserve. We are more than 14,000 employees, working together as one health care system. And everyone, in their own unique way, plays an important part, everyday.
Requisition #: 123456
Title: Nursing Professional Practice Generalist, Service Line
Department: Nursing Education
Posting Date: June 18, 2019
Location: UMass Memorial Health Care - University Campus
Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the staff development and educational activities designed to meet the identified/anticipated learning needs for assigned cross-campus areas. Assures the quality of patient care delivered on assigned unit(s) through the assessment and development of the nursing staff. Participates in the development and implementation of educational programs for the entire Nursing Department.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related healthcare field required.
* Currently holds an active RN license in the State of Massachusetts
* Master's Degree in Nursing or related healthcare field preferred.
* Must have at least 3 years of clinical nursing experience with at least 1 year experience in clinical preceptor and/or charge nurse role.
* Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation computer software.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Position requires frequent use of the computer, keyboard and printer; educational equipment such as teaching manikins, simulators, LCD projectors, etc.; and reading of printed materials.
* Experience in teaching highly desired.
* Process improvement experience preferred.
* Creates atmosphere conducive for learners to learn and to practice in accordance with Standards of Nursing Practice.
* Complies with established departmental policies, procedures and objectives.
* Attends variety of meetings, conferences, seminars as required or directed.
* Demonstrates use of Quality Improvement in daily operations.
* Complies with all health and safety regulations and requirements.
Standards of Respect:
\" alt=\"Standards of Respect\" width=\"600\" height=\"25\" />
We're striving to make respect a part of everything we do at UMass Memorial - for our patients and for each other. We're expecting that our new caregivers practice our six Standards of Respect: Acknowledge, Listen, Communicate, Be Responsive, Be a Team Player, and Be Kind, to help us make respect a part of how we take care of business everyday.
Associated topics: lead, licensed vocational, licensed vocational nurse, lvn, lvn lpn, med, nurse iii, nurse lpn, nurses, practical nurse lpn
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...