At UMass Memorial Health Care, Everyone is a Caregiver regardless of title. Exceptional patient care, academic excellence and leading-edge research make UMass Memorial the premier health care system of Central and Western Massachusetts, and a place where we can help you build the career you deserve. We are more than 14,000 employees, working together as one health care system. And everyone, in their own unique way, plays an important part, everyday.
Requisition #: 194511
Title: Registered Nurse, Barre Health Center
Department: Barre Health Center
Posting Date: August 22, 2019
Shift Length: 8 hours
Location: UMass Memorial Medical Center - 151 Worcester Rd, Barre, MA
Responsible for the planning, delivery, management and evaluation of direct patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the standards of nursing practice.
Thorough knowledge of the discipline of Nursing. Completion of an accredited school of nursing program. Current Massachusetts licensure and registration required and three to twelve months experience. One to two years experience in Medical/Surgical nursing with six to twelve month experience in related field desirable.
* Performs patient assessment according to standard procedure.
* Provides care utilizing the nursing process.
* Initiates and implements nursing interventions as directed.
* Evaluates patient progress as indicated or required.
* Documents patient care according to standard procedure.
Standards of Respect:
We're striving to make respect a part of everything we do at UMass Memorial - for our patients and for each other. We're expecting that our new caregivers practice our six Standards of Respect: Acknowledge, Listen, Communicate, Be Responsive, Be a Team Player, and Be Kind, to help us make respect a part of how we take care of business everyday.
Associated topics: ambulatory, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive care, neonatal, nurse, staff nurse, surgery, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...