The company operates within the education sector.
- Partner with the Associate Chief Operating Officer (ACOO) of Home Care Services to ensure the clinical services delivered by MVN/MVC and HomeMed meet quality goals, achieve patient satisfaction goals and comply with Joint Commission standards at all times.
- Participate in, and be accountable to, the Home Care Services governing bodies.
- As requested, represent MVN/MVC and HomeMed to internal and external customers and referrers.
- Collaborate with other leaders through the University of Michigan Health System to meet patient care needs and Health System goals and priorities.
- Stay abreast of regulatory changes relevant to MVN/MVC and HomeMed and communicate any changes throughout Home Care and Michigan Medicine as necessary. Together with the ACOO, ensure MVN/MVC and HomeMed maintain compliant operations within their regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successful candidates for the Associate Medical Director of Home Care Services will have the following skills/attributes:
- The ideal candidate should have a M.D. or D.O. degree and postgraduate clinical training. They should hold or have the ability to obtain the appropriate medical license in the State of Michigan as well as be board certified and be eligible for a faculty position in the Medical School.
- Minimum 3-years of progressive leadership experience at a large health system or similar experience through a clinically integrated network.
- Knowledge of the unique regulatory and payer requirements associated with the Home Infusion and Certified Home Care Nursing industries.
- Demonstrated history of collaborative decision making within a complex and matrixed organization with a focus on patient safety and customer service.
- Evidence of clinical competence, teaching experience and scholarly ability is expected of all University of Michigan physicians.
Associated topics: bilingual, care, general practice, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, practice, primary, primary care, urgent care