As one of New Jersey's largest non-profit health systems, Virtua provides comprehensive health care services to achieve its mission to help people be well, get well and stay well.
Virtua provides services through Virtua Medical Group with 302 physicians and other clinicians, and at its urgent care centers, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, health and wellness centers, fitness centers, home health services, long-term care, rehabilitation centers and paramedic program.
A leader in maternal and child health services, Virtua delivers nearly 8,000 babies a year. It provides health services to 1,500 businesses, and participates in Virtua Physician Partners, a clinically integrated network of 1,400 physicians and other clinicians.
Virtua is affiliated with Penn Medicine for cancer and neuroscience and the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) for pediatrics.
Virtua employs more than 9,000 and has been honored as the #1 Best Place to Work in the Delaware Valley every year since 2007. It is the recipient of a 4-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for quality of care, and its hospitals earned straight A's in patient safety by The Leapfrog Group and the 2016 Patient Safety Award from Healthgrades.
U.S. News and World Report ranked Virtua's Mount Holly and Voorhees hospitals as High Performing Hospitals and Voorhees as a Best Regional Hospital. Virtua is also the recipient of the Consumer Choice Award from the National Research Corporation.
2nd Shift (United States of America)
Total Weekly Hours:
Mount Holly, NJ
Provides assistance with Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, hygiene, feeding) under the direction of a licensed nurse.
Answers call lights promptly.
Keeps nurse informed of changes in patient physical or mental status. Documents all care provided.
* Promotes the dignity and independence of the resident /patient by supporting the STAR values and assisting with toileting programs, restorative therapy programs, fine dining and other patient activities. Keeps patient/ resident care areas clean and clutter free. Adheres to the Virtua Star Standards of Performance and DOH standards as defined in nursing policy and procedure.
* Adheres to the SAFE policy and other standard operating procedures that promote the safety of the resident. Utilizes the STOP and WATCH program reporting all changes in patient/resident condition and unsafe conditions to the nurse.
* Practices universal precautions and adheres to facility policy with regard to spread of infections.
* Maintains department level competencies and participates in performance improvement initiatives and nursing department goals as defined.
* With documented competency, may assist nurse with obtaining vital signs and weights.
High School Diploma or GED/graduate of accredited nursing assistant program.
Current NJ Certified Nursing Assistant certification.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, cardiothoracic, coronary, infusion, mhb, psychatric, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.