VITAS Healthcare is the nation s leading provider of end of life care
Change Lives One Patient & Family at a Time | Hospice | Shift Care
VITAS Healthcare is hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses!
Call us NOW to schedule your interview at 866-###-####
Intensive Comfort Care is an integral component of our dedicated and compassionate team of nursing and hospice professionals.
Intensive Comfort Care LVNs provide clinical care, VITAS services and end of life philosophy to patients and families.
Providing patients and families with dignity, compassion, and comfort at a pivotal time in their lives.
Join our Intensive Comfort Care Team! Experience the personal and professional satisfaction of focusing on one patient for the entire shift.
- Full Time positions
- Flexible Days
- Weekend rotation
- 12am- 8am
- Coverage areas: Alameda, Santa Clara, San Mateo and San Francisco Counties
Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Current California LVN license required.
- At least one year, preferably two years, of satisfactory nursing experience, at least one year of which is as an LPN/LVN in a hospital, hospice, home health, or community health setting.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
- Graduate of an approved school of Practical/Vocational nursing
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction recordsSpecial Instructions to Candidates
Associated topics: lead, licensed, licensed vocational nurse, lvn lpn, nurse i, nurse iii, nurses, practical, practical nurse, practical nurse lpn