Registered Nurse needed for a per diem opportunity with Yoh's client located in Newark, DE.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Registered Nurse
- Urgent Care/Emergency Medicine/Acute Care
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide initial assessment, direct care, treatment and follow up of work-related health events
- Perform health screenings and health assessments and provide health-related counseling.
- Offer Health Coaching
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of DE
- BLS certified
- Five or more years of nursing experience of which three ( 3 ) years urgent care/emergency medicine or ambulatory clinic
- Venipucture and EKG skills.
- Must have excellent assessment skills
What's In It For You?
- Weekends and holidays off
- Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities.
- Direct deposit & weekly epayroll
Phone Number: 267-###-####
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Kim MyersYoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care, coronary, domiciliary, nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, recovery, unit